How we work.


The experiments, so far, have involved me taking photos on my phone and digital camera of existing pictures on my bedroom wall or in books . The Spirit Team manage to manipulate the energy over the printed pictures to create altered or new faces and text.


The light is dim, lamp light or slight daylight coming from around the edges of the blind. Sometime the room is dark and I use a flash. The resulting images can be seen on the photo or film I can see the faces in the paintings changing prior to taking the photos. The tiny 'pieces' of colour whizz rapidly around the surface of the picture.


The images shown are not visible to the naked eye after the photo has been taken and the only existing record is caught by the camera.



Spirit changes to a canvas print.

Well, this stuff gets crazier by the day... the below video is of changes made, by my spirit team, to a bought canvas picture of a Native American man on my bedroom wall, in dim daylight. I took the film on an automatic digital camera. I let them know I'm going to do this so that they have 20 minutes to get ready. Then they eagerly watch it on the computer afterwards... I can feel them looking over my shoulders and getting excited with me!

The original film is 30 seconds long. I've slowed it down to 0.100 speed and extended it to 100 hours!!.... then cut it to the length of the background song. As you can see it is still very fast moving even though the resulting film is only a tiny fraction of a second in real time.

I've not changed or tweaked the actual changes to the face at all. That is all the work of the spirit artists.

VIDEO LINK: PRINT OF A NATIVE AMERICA MAN....REWORKED!




Above photo:The (largely) unchanged canvas print for you to compare....it's impossible for me to take a normal photo these days!